The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1194 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/22/11
I really enjoyed this well crafted, lighthearted story! It was filled with interesting characters, from humorous and flakey to sweet and romantic. The story itself had a nice blend of drama, humor and romance. I loved the message that a search engine dating service can never out-do the heart! LOL Nicely done!!!
10/22/11
Linda said so well what I am thinking. The writing is so very good as is the story. This is a good example of showing instead of telling. Spot on!

Mona
10/24/11
The whole "Kill" episode was very well written. The 13th bad date should have set her up for what to expect. The last paragraph siad it all in terms of the limitations of computer dating.
I love this! You managed to stay on topic and still be creative. The dialog of Kill was incredible -his words said it all. The ending left me with a warm feeling even if it was slightly predictable. Great writing!
10/28/11
SMILE :) Loved it!
A great story, beautifully written. Congratulations on your win.
11/04/11
Ah! I love your story. I had to smile a Kill, and cringed a bit at the freezer, power outage, and decade old food. :) You wonderfully set up this story and enriched it with so many images. Your accompanying verse is perfect. Congrats on your EC!