The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1045 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/16/10
I enjoyed this! Excellent!
09/17/10
A very affective use of the topic this week. I felt the repetitive opening plea was one of urgency in each case, and should be for each of us today. Two thumbs up on this entry.
This is a great, fresh take on the topic
09/19/10
I love this! These people are examples to us.
This is wonderful! I love the original format, and the examples of your title, culminating in yourself.
09/21/10
Excellent! It reminds of God's promises to us.
09/21/10
I liked the repeating lines - like an anthem. Lovely.
Reads exactly as it seems intended - a soul in search of its identity. Negating what they don't want to be, affirming what they'd most wish to be like - themselves, indeed a friend with the one residing inside.
This is so good -- it feels like lyrics to a song of testimony and ministry, and I hope someone picks up on that and provides the melody. It's a wonderful piece; very well written and full of the power of Christ to change lives!
09/22/10
This reads more like a prayer than lyrics to a song. Your contrast from who you are to what you want to become impresses me. I think I would probably choose a more creative title. You've reminded all how God never steals our identity, just replaces it with something better.
Excellent writng!
I really enjoyed this. I always found it fascinating how many times God changed someone's name in the Bible.
Congratulations for placing 27th overall!