The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1393 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/26/10
Lovely poem tracing the phases of life. The repetition of the phrase at the end was perfect.
A wonderful poem depicting the changes we face as we go through life. Good word choices with the one word change on each second line.
08/27/10
Nice progression of one's life is shown lovingly in this poem.
I enjoyed this. Good job! :)
I enjoyed this. You painted a beautiful picture of the progression of life. I understood the emotion of each phase that I have already reached and contemplated the ones still to come. Thanks for writing.
This is so beautiful. I envy your talent. You are able to put into poetry the words and feelings that swirl around in my head. Thank you so much.
08/30/10
This is beautiful!

I hear the song "Sunrise, Sunset" playing in the background!
08/31/10
Isn't it something that when we reflect back on life, these are the milestones we choose? Not money, fame, cars, houses. It's the simple, daily milestones, some good and some not so good.
I loved this entry and the testimony of the life.
Mona
I loved the peaceful, relaxed flow of this. Makes me want to draw a sigh :-)
09/01/10
A reminder of how unique and special each breath is. What a beautiful poem and reflection for your family to enjoy forever.
09/02/10
How did I miss this? What a beautiful life story in a nutshell! I love how you covered all the precious highlights with connections to the fruit of the Spirit. You're such a dear, also, for leaving a comment for me on my "Mixed Emotions" story. Thank you, dear sister!