The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1290 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed this glimpse into this very important and oh so difficult job. Such a sad ending, and one that comes too often in this world, but you handled it well. Good job.
08/06/10
Such a sad story, but parents need to know one way or the other.Thank goodness we know they are safe in Jesus arms and nothing will ever harm them again. Well done.Bless you, Ruth
Tears are falling as I read this. You did a wonderful job with the emotion and descriptions. It's a sad but true fact that every story can't have a happy ending no matter how hard we wish for it.
08/09/10
This story hit so close to where I live. A two-year old wandered off from home in his diaper and was found about three miles from his house--in a sludge mine. So sad.
08/12/10
Allison, this is so touching and leads the reader ever so gently to the tragic ending. Very well done. Congratulations on your placement and well deserved EC!
08/12/10
What a sad ending.

Congratulations on your EC.
08/12/10
Congratulations. Thanks for giving a glimpse into what this this must be like for man and animal alike who have this hard job. Quite relevant these weeks, also.
08/12/10
Allison, 1st of all, congrats on such a well-written, heart-breaking story. Your courage in taking the true-to-life results is appreciated. It is a hard story to tell, isn't it? I lived it there with you.
Superb entry.

Mona