The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1106 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/02/10
I feel like this many times. Very honest poem/prayer from the heart.
This so captured how I feel at times and reminded me to never give up, and always be strong in my faith.
Wonderful honest writing that echoes from every believer's heart at times. Beautifully portrayed.
08/02/10
God desires a heart that pants after him like the hart pants after the water spring. Loved this devotional. Colin
You did a great job putting to words, what all of us feels at one time or another and you sealed it perfectly by reminding us in God's perfect timing.
08/03/10
Wonderful poem with a beautiful message. Well done!
This has been me so often in the last little while.. actually in the last few years. "Though He slay me, yet will I praise Him!"

Well done.
I was glued to your entry once I started reading.. Your work is so "you" that it's always a pleasure to read it! Kudos!
08/04/10
This was an emotional piece for sure. It reminds me of King David and some of his psalms. He would start out in a melancholy, despondent sort of mood but it would always end with him seeing the hand of God. Hope would then begine to arise. Well done.
This really is a "modern" day psalm. The cry of our soul in the seasons when God is silent. Our soul knows that He is not absent but the prayer of our heart is to see.. to hear... for things to be more clear.
beautiful, honest and well done!
08/04/10
Ruth, I cried as I read it. Because, I could have written it, too. What agony of the soul you potray in wonderful words.

Mona
08/05/10
Much truth in your writing. Thanks for sharing from your heart. I believe all of us here can identify with you on the feeling, yet we can be comforted with the assurance of God's perfect plan.