The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1590 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/22/10
Rhyme, meter and message are spot on in this poetic entry. Great job.
An incredible poem - so true and so challenging.
07/23/10
You are definitely out of the box on this one. A favorite line, "Depending on whose ox is gored." Fantastic work here, and a tasteful warning! :)
Wonderful for word choice, message, and poetic excellency.
07/24/10
Great poem, with a creative take on the topic that really makes it stand out.
07/26/10
Wow! You have grasped truth by its roots and planted it right before our eyes. The insight and understanding you have expressed can only come from life experience and Christian maturity. This is worth memorizing...or at least taping to the mirror and reading every day! Well done.
This is soul saturating sweetness of righteousness. Superb!
Beautifully done and a wonderful reminder.
What a great job you've done here! The meter is awesome (not a speed bump or swerve the whole trip); wonderful imagery, and a message that goes straight to the heart. Style and substance--all too rare these days--and you've nailed this one.
07/29/10
Welcome back, Kenn! Congrats!
Excellent message told as only you can. Congratulations!
Congratulations for placing in the top 15 of your level and in the top 30 overall.
10/03/10
What of the forgiveness you owe yourself?
That's the hardest of all..

May God help us all.

Remain blessed~