The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1508 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/16/10
Excellent example. Enjoyed the buildup and relaxed in the answer.
07/16/10
Her rage felt real to me, you did a great job of conveying that emotion before it was even mentioned. I felt this line rang so true: "trying to recall at what point in my life I lost this simple art". Thanks for a good read! :)
This was a very unique take on the topic and one I won't forget--an exceptional story.
Very well written. I was interested from the start and it kept my attention. Great Job!
Joan,
This is a story that could easily be expanded. Hearing that voice of rage and then exploring where it came from and the steps, the struggle to release its voice. You could feel the intensity at the point of recognition and then the breath that began to release the acknowledgment of the voice of rage. Very well done.
This has the perfect pace. You lulled me in and I went on the ride with your MC. The unexpected humour in the middle was positively delicious.
07/20/10
Yes, I agree that the pace you use in this work is flawless. Captured my attention and I could see both characters deeply.

mona
07/21/10
Perfect title to an excellent story. What wisdom! Blessings, Ruth
07/22/10
Superb! I could feel the emotions of the MC, her anger and frustrations, and the wisdom of the therapist came from above.

Most creative take of this topic and so deserving of your award!
07/23/10
Congratulations! A truly award winning story. Love the inner dialogue. (: