The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1065 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/13/10
Very engaging story, well-written, left me wanting more!
This captivated me. Can't wait for more!
Engaging, hold-your-breath story of a frightening situation.
03/15/10
Lots of emotion in this piece. Very intriguing, great writing.
I enjoyed this different POV of the story of Ruth. Well done. The attitude and reactions were very easy to see in my minds eye.
How did that happen? Why did my comment appear on the wrong story?

This entry had me holding my breath wondering what would happen next. There is definitely a longer story in this one... well done!
This is outstanding, even more suspenseful than the last one, again I could easily see this turn into an entire novel.
03/15/10
Great job of building suspense here. I definitely want to know what happens next!
03/15/10
Wow, that was close! What happens next?
03/15/10
It reminded me of the story of Corrie Ten Boom. You built the tension well. I would have liked to see less use of obvious cliches - the curling lip etc.
Great writing. Left me wanting more of the story. Well done.
03/15/10
This read like part II to another story. Very engaging. I like the part where she slapped him. Built up good tension. Great job. God bless.
03/16/10
I was reminded of Corrie Ten Boom also. You certainly drew me in and I wanted to read more!
I found my self flinching when he broke the last case, and tensing up when he touched her - whew! That was close. Super suspense writing! And I love the historical setting, too.
03/17/10
This is great historical writing. I was captivated throughout. Your title is perfect, in symbolism and foreshadowing. Wow!