The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1423 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/05/10
I'm sure that everyone else has spider real un-eek talent here. Very clever and clear demonstrations of your skill.
Oh to be so talented. I must admit i had never even heard of some of the forms you did. It's nice to be educated and entertained!
03/05/10
An encyclodepia of excellence and creativity. If I was in the Biz of grading, I would give you an A! God bless.
03/06/10
All of these are absolutely wonderful! I especially like the villanelle and the triolet! Clever, clever, clever... and with a perfect title!
03/06/10
Terrific display of your poetic gift. Although I taught English and some forms of poetry you have used some forms I never heard of.
03/08/10
This must have been fun to compose! I love the last one.
03/08/10
Well done poems in honor of spiders.
As an English teacher (and a follower of Jan's teaching), I knew all the types of poetry you used.--I just wished I could use each of them so cleverly as you did.
Very fun and creative take on the topic. Well done!
Thanks for the poetry class. A very eeky subject!
03/09/10
Wow! I hate spiders, but I loved this! Thanks for the poetry lesson - good job!
03/09/10
I want to say Amen to the quatrain!
03/09/10
Fantastic! Such a creative take on the topic.
03/10/10
I can tell you were following Jan's poetry class, too! These were a lot of fun to read, even if I've always been rather afraid of spiders...
Congratulations on the top 40!