The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1571 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/24/09
This is one of the most creative pieces I've read. The analogies are hilarious.
Sounds like either one of them should pick up a copy of Franz Kafka's "Metamorphosis" It might help explain a few things. This was hilarious and the analogies so uniquely appropriate that it was a bit frightening as well. Which means you had a good title, too.
I love this! I couldn't wait for each new metamorphosis and recognized them all (been there, done that). Your ending could not have been better.
07/27/09
A very entertaining read. Funny. Sharp and witty. Mission accomplished. God bless.
07/27/09
Way over the top - just as my Dad would respond to the volatile monster that moved into my room while I was a teenager. Good fun stuff.
Great wit and humor throughout. Well done!
07/28/09
Absolute hilarious and so creative! I love that last line!
ROFL! How funny this was, I enjoyed the format at the twist at the end was hilarious. Good stuff.
Congratulation on your EC placement, Gregory. You're really hitting your stride.
07/30/09
Gregory, another home run! What wit you have along with the ability to share it with others. Just great writing.
Mona
07/30/09
Whooo! You've obviously got some of these young monsters in your home - sure captured mine well! What a hoot! Thanks for a good laugh and a BIG Congratulations on your win and EC! So very well deserved!
07/30/09
Awesome, so awesome. I could feel her panic, could almost smell Gerald's room and just about fell off my seat with the ending. Perfect!!
This was so entertaining. Having raised two sons through those dreaded teen years, I could definitely relate to this story. Great writing!
07/30/09
Very, very clever! Loved your last line.. Congrats!
07/30/09
Thoroughly enjoyed this! Congrats!
07/30/09
Excellent. Having 3 sons - 2 still teenagers - I can fully identify with this poor mother.
So creative and clever and funny! Loved it. :) Congrats!
08/01/09
SO fun! REALLY fun. Fantastic!! And I love your take with the teen getting his 2 cents in. :)

I am SO proud of you Gregory...3 in a row. :D

Love you guys and thanks for all your encouragement!!