The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1060 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/09/09
The more I read, the more I cared about your MC--and I wanted to read more. Thumbs up to you.
This was a very creative take on this topic. You really captured the artist's love for the Lord. Well done.
07/09/09
What a wonderful story of a life lived up to its last minute for the Lord. Very well done
07/11/09
This story called out for more. Really good.
Very creative story.
07/11/09
You captured the sense of commitment very well. I was half expecting your MC to take off his (or her) socks and starting sketching with his toes!
07/12/09
What a powerful few words! I love your MC's faithful determination.
You didn't disappoint with this entry! It's superb!
07/13/09
Such a moving, heart-wrenching story! It made me want to know the background... but I think the lack of details (about where this takes place, etc.) makes it more powerful, more universal. Well done!
07/14/09
A masterful piece of writing and an imaginative take on the topic.
Masterful!
07/15/09
Almost haunting, and truly inspiring. I loved the lines about the butterflies and fireflies... perfect.
Wonderfully done. There was a neat kind of peaceful quality to this. Made for a nice read.
07/15/09
WOW! This is excellent. What a message!
07/15/09
What a great example of sacrificial love, both on the part of the mc and of Jesus. Beautifully creative entry.
Creative take on the topic...well written...well done!
07/16/09
Wow, this was way out of the box! Just beautiful. Loved it...