The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1043 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/04/09
I found this so timely as we deal with intercultural religions in our country today--many of which are Muslims. The sweetness of accepting Jesus will overpower the bitterness this decision brings. Thank God.
06/04/09
Wow - incredible detail and intensity. I so wanna know what happened. Kept me on the edge of my seat.
06/08/09
Excellent and creative. It's obvious that you have a tender heart toward this subject.

I caught an apostrophe hiding out where it didn't belong (in moment's).

Love the title, too.
06/08/09
This felt so incredibly REAL! Great job conveying the dangers for young people who choose Christ against the wishes of their families, as well as the conflicting emotions involved. Well done!
06/08/09
Interesting take on the topic. Opposition to an initial stance for Jesus comes in many forms - I suppose none more intense than this form. Well written piece. Thanks
Interesting story. Hmmm....will she be all right? ^_^ I wanted to know more and what happened after this.
06/08/09
Yes, more please.... But your point was well made. Very nice!
06/09/09
Great insight to a prison that most of us know nothng about. You did a great job of informing your reader. Very creative and enjoyable to read. Good job.
06/09/09
This is so similar to what my Old Order ex-Amish friends are facing when they leave their culture. Being religious means nothing when Christ is not in it! Freedom to serve Him is a driving force for everyone who meets Him face to face. There is no going back! Great story.
06/09/09
Really enjoyed reading this one. Suspense throughout. I was reading in Matthew this morning, when the wise men found Jesus. When they left they went "another way". That's true of us, too, isn't it? And your MC.
Mona
Suspenseful and definitely kept my attention. Left me wanting to know the rest of the story. Well done!