The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1491 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/19/09
This is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you.
03/19/09
Wonderful.
Beautiful! I was moved to tears of joy.
This is a favorite for me this week with its precise rhythm, unusual rhyme scheme , and powerful words.
03/22/09
Very well constructed rhyme and rhythm with the essence of the Kingdom contained in these few words. Great work!
03/23/09
Just beautiful!! I especially LOVE the last stanza.
03/23/09
Exquisite and elegant in both rhyme and thought.

A delightful gem.
I've come back to read this many times. I just love it!
03/25/09
This was written like I wish I could write. If I were to give red ink, it would be only that this is too perfect. Excellent!
From foreigner to native son...just beautiful. Well written!
03/25/09
It was good to read your work again Kenn. (and if you're not Kenn, then you just got one the bestest compliments in the whole world.) Yep, really, really good. ; )
03/26/09
This is incredibly beautiful. My favorite line is: "Released from shades of gray." I've been in that place before, and I eagerly await the time when gray will be no more. Excellent writing.
03/26/09
Takes my breath away...it is that beautiful! This is how I want to be able to write. Just so rich, rich.
Mona
03/27/09
Exquisite! Looking forward to that day and that place! So glad you joined in this week. What a blessing to read your writing again.
03/27/09
Absolutely beautiful! I loved the pace, the meter and I loved the words, so carefully chosen.
03/27/09
This is beautiful...I love the line "And none shall scoff in silent fear." As always, I enjoy reading your poems, Kenn!
Beautifully written word pictures that quicken my soul. You are a gifted poet, and this work is taking you to the places you spoke of on your main page. Thank you.
Lesley-Anne
I forgot, "And follow fragrant wisps of prayer" is a beautiful thought.
04/06/09
Love your work--so glad to find you back in the weekly challenge. Beautifully written and such fluent flow to the whole piece. Thanks.
05/20/09
I love your poetry. You wouldn't believe if I said, every time I log into Faithwriters, I go read Lucinda Druell's story.

Thank you for being my inspiration.