The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2140 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/19/09
Wonderful piece. The descriptions pulled me in so much I could smell the sea! I loved this.
02/20/09
Wow! This is an absolutely wonderful piece of writing. The details, the emotion, the subject, everything is just right.

02/20/09
Poetic and lyrical writing...like music to the ears. Very nicely done.
02/21/09
I loved this piece! WELL done! Drew me right into the story as I sought to figure it out. Very good work.
02/21/09
*GLORIOUS* is the word that comes to mind.
I didn't read this .. I experienced it!
This is a very special gem.
02/21/09
Magnificent!
02/21/09
I felt the longing of the MC. Made me think of the verse...as the hart panteth after water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee..in Psalms.
Loved this piece.
Mona
02/22/09
This is so incredibly beautiful and delightfully written. My favorite so far.
02/24/09
This was fantastic! What a great take on the topic, and so very, very well written. Beautiful!
02/24/09
Great Descriptions - really drew the reader in!
This is an incredible piece of poetic prose. Absolutely wonderful.
Can you hear me clapping for this piece--superlative in every way?
02/26/09
Fabulous story, so creative and well written I could almost taste it.
02/26/09
Marvelous! You have a wonderful feel for story-telling. Congrats on your well-deserved 1st place win.
02/26/09
Congratulations on this wonderfully descriptive piece of writing. A well deserved win.
03/01/09
Wow, what a great article. Won't it be wonderful to meet all the one's who have passed onto glory in Him?! One day, perhaps today...