The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1041 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/12/09
Great perspective—if only suitcases could talk (Or maybe it's better if they didn't, though I'm glad yours did!). Very good.
WOW... this was super creative! I did get a little confused at the end as I thought it was a car talking. Great writing!
02/14/09
Hehe - cute and clever. Got a bit confused to start, but caught on after a bit.
02/14/09
Funny. Clever and creative angle on the topic.
02/15/09
Fun little guessing game had me guessing for a few minutes. Had to go back and start over from the 3rd paragraph before I got it. I'm still laughing at the image of a duffle bag flirting with a little suitcase...is that what they mean by "carry-on" luggage?
02/16/09
Cute story. Like some of the other commenters, it took me a while to figure out "who" was talking. Fun way to use the topic!
02/17/09
Fun perspective and creative way to cover the topic. Good job!
02/18/09
Your entry made me smile...and very glad my suitcase can't talk! I noticed that even your suitcase had a "slip of the tongue"...or is that strap? :-)In any case, it's good to be reminded that missions isn't about our comfort!