The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2184 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/21/08
That is an awesome gift, indeed. Nicely written.
Great opening - the 2nd paragraph "shows" so much about the MC without "telling" us. So THAT'S how you do it! :)

Beautifully written from the opening paragraph to the fabulous last line.
11/25/08
Sensational writing.
What really impressed me was the wonderful use of colour to set the scene perfectly and so transport me inside that aircraft.
11/25/08
So beautiful and poignant. Love it.
11/27/08
Honest and real for many. I love pieces like this. Well done.
11/27/08
Congratulations on your first place win! This piece touched my heart.. to think that one baby had given another baby the hope and gift of life... so deserving of this win! Well done.
11/27/08
Ohhhh, what a wonderful message and it gave me goose bumps - the reader was drawn in to the MC's dilemma and war within and VICTORY! Great job!
11/27/08
Beautiful. your descriptions of the sky and its colours were breathtaking - loved apricot!!! Amazing story with a fantastic message and perfect take on the topic.
Thank you for such a moving piece and congratulations on a job superbly done.
11/27/08
Wonderful story, Debbie! Congrats on the EC!
12/03/08
Reading the article made me feel as is I was in the plane watching the events unfold. Beautiful.
12/03/08
I loved the way you expressed the MC. We do get so wrapped up in what we see during the season that we forget that there is pain in someone. They have questions unanswered. What a wonderful story!
04/19/09
I missed so many entries around Christmas...I am SO glad I fould this one. Truly lovely and inspired. Beautiful.