The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1873 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
He he he. This was fun. Love the word play.
10/23/08
Cute story and I love the names. Great job!
10/24/08
This is so funny. I love how you "play" with your food:) LOL! Great job!
10/24/08
This is so funny. I love how you "play" with your food:) LOL! Great job!
10/24/08
This was way fun! What visuals, what a fruity story! Enjoyed it!
10/26/08
Funny story and a unique angle on the topic.

One note--kimonos are Japanese clothing, not Chinese.

I enjoyed the puns and word play a lot.
10/26/08
A PEACH of a story. Love all the names and descriptions.
10/26/08
I KNOW you had fun writing this one. Very punny! Giggled all the way through.
I kept wondering if anyone else could see this as a skit. I could and it would bring the house down with your great sense of humor. Such creativity. WOW! You ought to write for commercials.... Such a gift....
This was so clever...and appetizing! I loved the play on words.
10/27/08
Witty and imaginative. What a shame that you had to stop!
10/27/08
Your title is WONDERFULLY funny! I LOVE it! Ha… and then "Cheri Bing" and Senator Meringue's wife dressed in a "yellow chiffon gown, topped with fluffy white stole" and "Granny (Ida) Smith" … how clever! I had to smile at the scheduling conflict that caused the two events to be held in the same hall. The "culinary creations" list is enough to ruin any diet. :) You have sooo much fun (Mango Tango) packed in this! :)
10/27/08
This is fun from the beginning to the end! Great job!
Packed with creativity and calories! Wonderful... Angel
What a fun-filled concoction. I'm amazed at your creativity!
What a funny, creative take on the topic. I love the play on the names, and the colors.
10/29/08
This is such a fun read, I can tell you had fun. Well done.
Wow. At first I thought this was just going to be a simple story about a bake-off, and then you surprised me with all of the clever word play that you packed into this piece. Very clever! :)
10/30/08
Very clever wordplay throughout. You had so many woven through this piece I'm not even sure I caught them all. Fun and clever entry!
10/30/08
This was so fun to read, so creative, and amazing. I didn't want it to end!
10/30/08
LOL very creative! I loved all the play on words!