The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1421 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/21/08
Very good message and poetic structure!
I love the structure of this poem. Your message will speak to many. Nicely done.
08/23/08
The structure is masterful, and the message so important and wonderfully presented. Very well done.
08/25/08
Everything about this is perfect! Your word choices and rhymes are wonderful.
Powerful, poetic, and perfect. Love this message, and I love the structure of the poem. Well done!
08/25/08
Wow! I love you poetic pattern. The message is so sad, but comes across clearly. Well done
08/25/08
This was AWESOME! The message and the flow were spot on...I loved it!
Poignant and compelling. Praying this seeking one finds the Father... Blessings, Cheri
Wonderful, well-written poem. It seems honest and heart-felt, too.
08/26/08
I like the poem structure, and the message reads clearly.
08/26/08
I like the poem structure, and the message reads clearly.
08/26/08
"Happiness is my charade."

Oh,how many of us have lived this line. Great poem.
What a sad facade you've pictured in your poem. I like the structure. Very well done.
I like this format. You are right on topic, too. Great rhyme. Well done.
This is my favorite stanza..."Sinking fast in my despair. Burdens far too great to bear, Reaching out, but no one's there." Beautiful job capturing emotions.
08/27/08
This is brilliant. These lines especially stand out:
Loneliness, the price I’ve paid.

What I’ve sown, I now must reap,
Languid, not allowed to sleep,
Suffering, I cannot weep.

Pain is caused by this charade.

Fantastic! I love this, you have absolutely captured the depth of the sorrow we can feel when we look in the mirror and take off the mask. Well done!
01/01/09
Beatiful. Everything works together in the expression, just as excellent poetry should.