The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1502 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/21/08
Please tell me there is going to be an answer to "Where is Albert?" You had me hooked from the beginning. Sequel coming?
This was AMAZING! I was lost in the story and ready to turn the page at the end. From the magical descriptions to the wonderful characters(i was falling for the "Albert" right along with her) to the excellent plot... I want MORE!!!
08/22/08
O man! That is positively cruel! We must have the rest of the story and we must have it now! Pretty please? Wonderful work!
08/22/08
Oh, this was absolutely captivating! Excellent. Wonderful. Masterful. Atmospheric. Wow. (and yes, I MUST find out who that man was, and what happened to Albert. Spit it out!)
You have a delightful mystery-romantic-suspense--my favorite genre.
08/25/08
Wow, I can't believe you managed this story in less than 750 words and left us breathless for more. This is a winner in my book.
Emily
08/26/08
I also enjoyed the story and you definitely left the reader wanting more. Please tell us where he is! Inquiring minds want to know!
08/30/08
My mom is a wild flower "semi-expert". :) I remember her mentioning this flower from you title. I love the 1800's atmosphere you've created with the "carriage," "Gentian Manor stood regal in the moonlight," and "torches jutted from countless wall sconces" . This line is great, "but always her Romeo returned." You left me wanting a part II. This is wonderfully romantic.