The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1298 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/01/08
Hee, Hee... she sounds like a victim of self-diagnosed ADD. The last line seemed unnecessary. I liked the one before it better.
Thanks for the smiles!
08/02/08
I like the bit of irony at the end. This was well done, engaging, and fun. Great one for this week's topic.
Loved the humour in this piece... great read.
08/04/08
This was a hoot! I loved it when the lady "testified" against her, or I suppose on her behalf, lol. Loved it!
08/04/08
This sounds like something I would do, and I can NEVER remember where I parked the car, I do good to remember which store at the mall I parked near.
08/04/08
Too cute! Well done.
Kristen, this is CUTE! I giggled at the ending. Kudos.
Great story Kristen, oh how I felt for her, the poor girl. I know exactly how she felt! I parked at the airport and when I returned 3 days later, I could not remember where I had parked the car. It took me two hours to find it too.

I had to giggle at this, it is so real. Well done!

08/06/08
A very well-written and interesting story. I can feel what is going on inside the MC, and I believe many of us must have felt this way at one time or other before, with our minds far away while in a meeting, in a church service, or some place else. I particularly like the way you ended the story with a sense of humor.
Delightful mc here. I loved the question she asked the judge and her assessment of lack of suffering, then the irony of the results of her failure to concentrate.
Oh, so funny! Wish I could say I don't relate, but unfortunately...
This is so natural and real. Very well done.
08/18/08
Excellent, and right to the point. I was called to jury duty once. I rather enjoyed it, but then, I wasn't worried about some important other engagement...But I could certainly relate to the questioning you went through. For some strange reason I was picked. Guess I wasn't as smart as you...Great job on this challenge...Helen
08/18/08
This was great![lol] I can relate to the courtroom drama. When the MC says "Do I have to pay attention?" I loved it. I find my wandering so often thinking about the next article I will write, how I can improve or maybe which way my living room will look the largest...

Thank you for the day-brightener.