The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2119 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/01/07
Nice.
This is awesome poetry. What a story is told in perfect verse!
06/02/07
Very good -- the adventure, the poetry, & the lesson!
06/03/07
Masterfully written, I have little else to say.
Awesome! I'm confident this is a winner.
06/04/07
This is incredible! Each word used is perfect and gives the reader such a descriptive picture. The writing is only surpassed by the message of the poem. Thanks.
06/04/07
I loved especially the italicized verses - but this whole thing is wonderful. Excellent, as usual.
Nice! I echo the comments that this is wonderful writing! My favorite verse was the one with the camel. Good job here.
Congratulations. As always, your talent amazes me!
06/08/07
Great work Kenn,. I sent it to a friend of mine who is struggling to keep trusting that God will bring her husband back to the reality of what he has, and she loved it.
06/13/07
Y'know, I don't usually go for poetry, but I like yours. Good message and style. I especially liked the stanza beginning "When pride is valued over love."
07/10/07
It takes a master to blend story, style and stanza with such a powerful message.

Glory goes to God, it's true;
But I give credit where it's due.