The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2169 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed this delightful poem. The ending was just the right touch.
This has a beautiful flow to it and the descriptive rhymes captured my attention and kept me reading more. I really liked the ending. God bless your writing.
02/16/07
Super poem! I don't know how the judges are going to choose winners this week! There are so many little gems and each so different. This was sweet and so well done.
02/16/07
So VERY crafty! :) Well done - it takes center stage. Blessings, Jo
This is just delightful. The rhyme is very good, too. Excellent!
What a delightful piece. You carefully watched your meter but having been there/done that, I was so intrigued with the content that I almost forgot the carpentry.

Placing a happy face sticker on this one!
Masterfully written poem and a delight to read!
I love this! You managed to itemize all the right ingredients! Your poetry is easy and enjoyable to read.
02/19/07
Very creative! Nicely done.
02/19/07
Delightful is the perfect word for this. I smiled from the first word to the last, and it warmed my heart.
Congrats on a lovely piece! I am glad I took the minute to read this. Very light and lovely. ^_^
02/23/07
Great poem - congratulations on your win! I loved the rhythm and images in this piece.