The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1509 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Beautifully written. Holds your attention. Reminds me of my own grandkids.
02/09/07
This was written nicely but needs abit more something to it to pull the reader in if I can say that nicely. Otherwise - it was great dialogue and flowed nicely - I just didn't feel the emotion with it. But that could be me!
Makes me want to say, "You go, girl!" Cute story and well-written.
I really thought this was neat. Kind of brings back memories to when I was small and my best friend and I were left to only clean the fish because we weren't boys and never got to go with her dad and brothers. When I did go later during preadolescence I caught a good sized one. Good flow, smooth dialogue and consistency. I would like to see this as part of a chapter in a story of yours one day. Really Nice! God bless your writing,keep up the good work.
Enjoyed this. This was a special Grandpa.
Everyone needs someone to believe in them, and that's just what this grandpa did for his little Half-pint! Nice job! Blessings, Cheri
02/24/07
Very cute story. Neat how the grandpa was willing to do that with his granddaughter. I have good memories of my grandpa taking me out fishing too. :)
03/16/07
Great start and ending. Kept the reader involved. If this is a true story I agree with a previous commenter that it should be included in your life's story (you are writing it, aren't you?).

Goid bless and keep writing.