The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1928 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/30/06
Beautiful! I mean that - your details througout filled the story with so much more than if you just told it. But I must say - the ending was 'priceless' ...it said it all. I was wondering how you could rap this up and not be dry about it - but you did it wonderfully!! Great writing!
12/01/06
My favorite bit is your two opening paragraphs, "setting the record straight." It's just such a masterful touch. This story is very atmospheric and real--loved it.
12/01/06
I also love your introduction! I also enjoyed the scents described in your piece. You brought to life what was already one of my favourite stories. Thanks!
12/02/06
The story of Rahab is one of my favorites...and this telling did it justice.
12/03/06
Thank you for filling in details of a story that always held my interest. The article was well worth the read and shows how strangely God works.
12/03/06
I ALSO loved your opening - and the wonderful detail you added to this favorite story of mine. Great title as well - this is wonderful!
I love the ending! Hehehe. I like the whole thing, actually--you know how I love Biblical fiction.
As has already been said, your ending was priceless. I loved this entry. Blessings, Cheri
Creative take on a beloved Bible story---excellent writing skills!
12/05/06
Lots of wonderful detail throughout this piece. The adaptation of this story was well done and nicely written.
12/05/06
An excellent rendition of this wonderful story. You brought Rahab fully to life for me. Thanks so much for sharing this.
Excellent - love this tale of Rahab. Great descriptive writing.
Absolutely loved this! Great job and great writing. Loved this portrayal of Rahab. :)
12/07/06
I love the way that you painted this well-known story in vivid color. Thanks for sharing your artistic touch with us.
12/07/06
One of the better openings I have read here at FWs. And the rest of the story didn't dissappoint a lick. Excellent job, Pat. God bless.
12/07/06
WHoo HOO!! Did I tell you or what??? It was one of your best! Congrats!!
12/08/06
Wow, Pat! No wonder you placed so highly on this one. :)