The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2070 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/26/06
We always joke about how nice it would be if God were to call us to do "beach evangelism" - it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it! (And blessings on those who actually do it.) I love the "tongue-in-cheek" here. Good job.
Your article brought laughter to my soul. I was on a vaction-oops! I mean a mission with you! Great poem.
I think I can guess who wrote this! ;-) Hehe, great poem!
A delightful poem! I got the message, disguised ever so cleverly.
Still laughing. This was great, a unique take.

Thanks, and God bless,

Kevin
10/31/06
A good laugh and parody of a serious process. Thanks for posting.
11/01/06
Oh, for heaven's sake! This is so much fun,I just can't stand it!! Great job! I'm sure many Pastors are now trying to present this to their Board of Elders. I love Christian humor, so this was right up my alley. Thank you!
11/02/06
Awesome, Ken!!! And if by some miniscule chance this isn't Ken, well then, you've learned a lot from the master!!!!
11/02/06
Awesome, Kenn! ;) Loved it!
11/02/06
Too clever!! I did NOT guess this was you when I read it, but now that I know, I am NOT surprised. I definitely chuckled from beginning to end - and thought deeply! Wonderful - thanks for blessing us again - and congrats!
It was fun to read your light-hearted take on the subject. Congratulations!
Loved it, Kenn!
It's so realistic and a pleasure to read!
This was a delight to read! I started grinning half-way through, and laughed when the elder's jaws dropped. Loved it right through to the end. What a poor, clueless, soul. You have a rare talent.
11/13/06
Come and post your poetry at Poetry and Poets of God: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/poetryandpoetsofgod/