The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1508 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/17/06
Love the voice. Good job.
08/18/06
Great fun, well done!
08/19/06
I loved both the voices. In my head, one was the turtle from Nemo (in voice, not body!), and the other was a proper English gentleman. Lovely piece.
08/19/06
ROFL! What a creative and clever entry for "Valley." OK, I'll admit it - the first thing that came to my mind was "Fast Times at Ridgemont High." Yikes! What's funny is, many of those terms are back! My 12-year old son says "Dude" all the time - drives me nuts. :-) This was, like, a TOTALLY AWESOME entry!
08/20/06
What a fun piece! The voice was well done. It was easy to follow, simple, to the point, and on topic. Congratulations! Excellent story!
08/22/06
A cute story and a fun read. One of my favorite lines: "...the dude became a new member..." Good job!
08/22/06
Like, Oh My God, this is like TOTALLY tubular! Gag me with a spoon!!

And thank you for taking me on that oh so interesting walk down memory lane (yes, I grew up in "that" valley!). This was SO fun, and such an amazingly well-crafted testimony! It's all in there! Loved it!
08/23/06
Comment notification testing only.
08/23/06
Ah -the generation gap -that bridges the gap. Very well done, nice "voices". I enjoyed it, like totally.
08/24/06
Notification testing