The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2243 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/23/06
This is too cool. I was visualizing the Sistine Chapel the whole time I was reading it. Well done, Michelangelo.
Magnificent imagery! The mood of utter wonder swells and carries the reader almost to preconsciousness. Beautiful piece; you left me "Dancing With the Stars!" ;-D
06/24/06
I like the progression. Also, this poem contains the elements I've been learning are important in free verse. I like that you mixed in some rhymes throughout as well. Great take on the topic besides.
06/26/06
Wow! Linda! What-a-piece! Awesome and awesome!

You've captured creation in such depth so creatively.

Beautiful talent.
Beautiful. An amazing masterpiece painted with words.
06/26/06
Depth, insight, inspiration! A joy to read!
06/27/06
Strong images that give an imaginary look at The Creation. One can hear thunder and deep voices as life enfolds. Great job.
Congratulations, Linda! The more I read this amazing piece, the further into God's heart it carries me. A remarkable addition to the quarterly!
06/29/06
Brilliant, perfect piece. COngratulations.
Congrats on the well deserved win. This is an excellent work of art, great job.
06/29/06
A well-deserved CONGRATULATIONS! :)
06/29/06
Wow! The use of imagery and language in this piece is stunning, breathtaking! So beautiful and much deserving of the win. Congratulations!
07/01/06
A perfect demonstration of God's need for us. We always think of our need for Him, yet His desire is for us. Thanks for showing us how much He needs us, and how we are meant for each other. Congratulations!
Wow, but this is simply beautiful, Linda!
Are you the Linda O. from Mississippi ("Evensong" on the message boards?)
A belated, but heartfelt congratulations on both 1st place in Masters & getting a high EC! & I love your web site & poems...truly anointed!

If you're "Evensong", I'd love to meet you (somewhere between Atlanta & Gainesville) when we move to Dahlonega, Ga.
07/04/06
Truly, a masterpiece of poetry.
This is awesome, Linda. God Is and we are not alone! What a blessed message for all of us. Congratulations on your win and for honoring God with your writing. Love, Karen