The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 416 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/14/19
"Mom gave birth to me, delivered me, and gave me life; The LORD delivered Mom, and gave her eternal life"...Such a WOW!

Keep Winging His Words!
My heart aches as I realize how much you must miss your parents, but I'm also impressed with your wisdom. My mom's funeral was on a good friend's birthday and he proclaimed it a wonderful present to know his dear friend was with Jesus. Three months later, my father-in-law lost his mother on his birthday. I told him what a wonderful gift. It comforted him greatly, and still twenty-five years later, he reminds me how much my words comforted him. It's a great attitude and shows how well your parents taught you about the most important thing ever.
02/16/19
Your amazing faith shines through in this moving piece of writing. Thank you for writing with wisdom and honesty.
02/16/19
What a tender entry! Made me recall both the details and emotions of my own parents' call home. Thanks for sharing this thoughtful and positive piece on what can be such a sorrowful event in our lives.
02/16/19
Beautiful, in both sentiment and presentation.
02/19/19
What a precious testimony! My dad died 13 days before my birthday, I can't imagine losing a parent on your birthday.
02/24/19
Perspective comes to those whose object of faith is God, even at the point of death and oh, how you demonstrate this in this writing. Thank you!