The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 540 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Your story flowed well and held my interest. However, the story line was typical for “All Talk, No Action”, so not too creative. I felt let down in the last paragraph. It lacked the same detail and emotion expressed in the rest of the story.

It’s a sad commentary on divorce and broken families when this story is considered typical.

This piece is well written for the most part. Good work.
01/19/19
So many sad little kids in the world because of broken promises. Heartbreaking.
01/20/19
I knew from the start where this story was going-very predictable, but interesting. I liked the feel of dialog and emotions.
01/21/19
Great message in this well written story.
I loved your message!
God Bless~
01/24/19
So sad, but so frequent a scenario; which you have animated so clearly and painfully with powerful insights into Sarah's thinking.
As an earlier review says, your plot was predictable, but I still found it well-worth the read.
01/24/19
Great job Francie. Very touching and creative. I felt God's compassion in my heart as I was reading. His heart always breaks before ours does.
01/26/19
Sad 'n sweet. Poignant and pointed. Well written.