Previous Challenge Entry (Level 4 – Masters)
Topic: GLUTTONY (overindulgence and overconsumption) (01/15/15)
- TITLE: Ten Gluttony Indicators
By Noel Mitaxa
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
SEND A PRIVATE COMMENT
ADD TO MY FAVORITES
2. When you bend down to tie your shoes – and look for something else to do while you’re down there.
3. When you decided to go on two diets―because one diet doesn’t include enough food.
4. When you design a tablecloth with Velcro-tabs to tie behind your neck, and with slits for your arms to gain access to your plate – and all food within reach. Such a product should carry a warning to untie the Velcro before standing up.
5. When you correct someone who claims to have met you where you’ve never been, and they reply, “Oh, it must have been two other people!”
6. When you only eat foods that start with the letter "A" - starting with apples, artichokes, asparagus, and running through to A (slab of steak,) A (piece of cake,) or A(nything else you feel like.)
7. When you sit back six inches from the meal table―so that you’ll know that it’s time to slow down your food intake when you feel it rubbing against your shirt.
8. When your nose is ten degrees cooler that the rest of your body – from habitual scanning of freezer shelves.
9. When you explore plastic surgery possibilities of reshaping your face to more closely resemble a funnel―to enhance your food intake.
10. When you trip over and rock yourself to sleep while you’re trying to get up again.
The opinions expressed by authors may not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
Accept Jesus as Your Lord and Savior Right Now - CLICK HERE
JOIN US at FaithWriters for Free. Grow as a Writer and Spread the Gospel.