The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 627 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Aww, neat story. Your first line caught my attention and you held it the whole way thru. One suggestion: the sentence "Maggie's owner lives one street over and rushes over." maybe has too many overs.
06/08/13
As the "mother" of two labs, this story really touched my heart. I also loved the romantic twist.
What a sweet delightful huggable story! I was totally absorbed and want to read more and more and more . . .
This is a beautiful story, beautifully written. Caught my attention, and kept it all the way through. Want to know what happened next.
I am not even an animal lover per se and I was right there with every word. I loved your phrases in this writing, so well sewn together, just making one want to read more. There was one awkward sentence at the end when the beagle came into the picture, and the walking of the two dogs -- other than that this was totally a feel-good story that just makes you want to sit down with homemade cookies and a glass of milk.
06/13/13
Awwww. Love this type of story, I'm such a 'romantic' and I love animals of every kind! So, needless to say...this was a joy to read.

Now, inquiring minds all want to know..."What happens next??"

God bless~
Congratulations on ranking 22 overall.