The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 729 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I need to wipe away the tears. This piece really reached my heart. I have a feeling different people may take a different message from it, but for me it takes me back to the time when I used to cut myself and my husband tried so hard to understand and stop me. He has come a long way, as have I. Your message is so beautiful and gripping. Thank you for sharing it with me.I don't think I can ever express the impact your words have on me.
03/14/13
Wow! This gave me goosebumps.

I am at a loss for words to describe this prolific and profound piece that penetrated my soul.

Thank you for sharing.

God bless~
03/15/13
What a beautiful and extremely moving poem, masterfully written. Well done!
03/15/13
This poem gave me goosebumps.
Beautiful and chilling.
I must echo Shann's comment, as my poor hubby must struggle to understand those moments of self-hatred and destruction. Through Jesus, this too has passed. Your reminder is painful, but necessary. I must thank Him daily for the release of this tragic part of my and others lives. Thank you.
Congratulations on ranking 32 overall!
06/20/13
The most beautiful love letter I have ever read. Your poetry is absolutely stunning. I can learn a lot from you.

Blessings, Lynn Gipson