The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1186 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
An excellent description of an inner journey, and a fruitful one at that. Thank you for taking us readers along (and within).
01/11/13
Oh, how well I can relate to the MC. Thank God He gifts us to write what we can't always verbally express.

Well crafted, show not tell, narrative. And I loved the mini-devotional in the final paragraph.
01/11/13
This had the feel of something that really happened. If it did, the I commend you for your deft touch in recreating that event for us here. If it didn't really happen, then I congratulate you for your ability to write such a genuine piece of fiction. It is this ability to create something that feels real, something that strikes a chord within us, that separates the writer from someone who just writes. Congratulations on wonderful piece of writing.
01/16/13
You did a phenomenal job with the topic. This multi-layered piece held my attention and brought an authentic message home. Nicely done. Thank you.

God bless~
This is a great story. I could see the MC squirming. I thought for sure your word would be flat. I liked how you took the harder row yet still covered the topic. Congratulations on ranking 13 in Masters and 21 overall!