The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1413 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Fantastic fun to read. Made me remember all my own shoes, beginning with sturdy Buster Browns (while all the other girls got to wear cute pink shoes with bows).
01/13/13
Oh, my! How I loved this! Adorable, made me giggle! Good job! God bless!
01/13/13
This is a great story. I love the shoes theme. I don't know if flat soled shoes are called 'flatties' where you live but they could have been an worthy footwear choice at the end of the story. Most enjoyable.
01/14/13
Absolutely love this story! Laugh out loud funny and very clever take on the topic.

The only thing I might change is the title. I thought perhaps the "bad grammar" was on purpose because of the voice of the main character, but she was pretty grammatically correct throughout. :-) But that has nothing to do with the story itself, which is fabulous!
01/14/13
Hahahahahahaha! This was so entertaining and so well written. I laughed out loud and will be smiling for some time to come.

Thanks. God bless~
01/17/13
I loved the title and the humor in your story.
01/17/13
I imagine that, as a man, a lot of the humor of this piece was lost on me. Nonetheless, enough of it came through to make this a completely entertaining read for me. Congratulations on your EC award and for such a great piece of writing.

Thanks!
01/19/13
HeHeHe good one for all of us shoe mavens!