The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1188 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/26/12
Beautiful and touching story. I have three very dear friends, one a quadriplegic, two a paraplegic. They were all Christians at the time of their accidents--and have spent many decades in their current condition. Their faith and testimony of God's grace through their life has always been an inspiration for everybody who knows them.

After this challenge is over, I will send them a link to your story, it will make their hearts smile. Thank you for a beautiful testimony.
04/29/12
Thank you for this heart wrenching story. It will touch many people as it has touched me. God Bless~
Beautifully written testimony. I noticed how Tara's speech cleared up the more she spoke about Jesus before it was explained and felt God was at work. good job.
04/30/12
Ahhh... you made me cry. What a sweet and sad story - with a beautiful ending. I love this!
04/30/12
I love this story. What a wonderful testimony to how God can use us no matter our physical limitations. I will remember Tara everytime I find myself thinking that God is asking too much of me. Thanks for sharing this.
05/01/12
Oh...this gave me goosebumps! What a lovely legacy your MC left.

Reminded me of "Me and my house WILL serve the Lord"!

Great job!
Your story presents a beautiful triumph over weakness with faith in God. Well done.
05/02/12
I especially liked the miraculous touch you added as your character began to speak clearly when she spoke of God. I once read a story of a young man who had a muscle disease but continued to go on mission trips. While on the trips he would be disease free and able to share and work but when he returned home the affliction would return.
Good job on this piece. I enjoyed reading it.
Cathy
05/02/12
Wonderful, just heart wrenching....loved it. You are a true master.
05/02/12
Mu face is covered with my tears; I am truly moved by your story. What a testimony! She was/is a true angel! God bless you and your family. Your story was indeed a gift; beautifully written.
I could hardly continue to read because my eyes were filled with tears. I absolutely loved how her voice became clear so she could fulfill Jesus' mission for her. Outstanding!
Congratulations for placing 8th in Masters and 12 th overall!
05/07/12
i can see why you reside here in Master Land, Laury. What a beautiful piece and every word a blessed truth!
God Bless.