The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 6775 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is definitely a creative take on the title. For me personally, it was a little hard to follow because I'm more of a traditionalist but I think many people will chuckle and I appreciate your effort. It is definitely an out of the box entry.
I truly felt like I was sitting in front of a computer and reading Bible Cliff Notes. This was very creative.
12/11/11
Fantastic, cannot help but think that 'Messiah' should have been a download though, the Kingdom intersecting earth.

But fantastic and unconventional. Well done.
12/11/11
This was different and an entirely unusual entry. Thanks. God Bless~
12/15/11
Such a well-deserved win for a really creative piece!!
12/15/11
Allison, I LOVE this. Your creativity and message are superb. Congratulations on your 1st place EC for this amazing entry.
Congratulations! It's funny how things work because when I read it now it really had an impact on me. It's cord how the Holy Spirit does things like that :)
12/16/11
What a fantastically creative piece, Allison! Congratulations on the big ol' 1st place win! Well done!
12/16/11
Congratulations on your well deserved first place win! This entry was terrific, so creative, great job!
12/16/11
Congratulations on your well deserved win! God Bless~
12/24/11
Very original and fun. Congratulations on your 1st place win!
12/28/11
Love this! What a great style---and the ending is just fabulous! Good job; well done!
12/29/11
Allison I was thrilled to see your name at the top of the list! Your creativity on this is wonderful. I felt the anticipation growing as I approached the final "upload". A huge, well deserved CONGRATULATIONS!
12/30/11
Congratulations on a very deserved 1st place. Living in anticipation of that final upload when we "Shall
Behold Him, Face to Face."
Great job!
12/31/11
Wonderful! I's anxiously waiting for the final "Upload"!
07/01/12
Congrats, BoB!!
07/01/12
Winner of Best of the Best: UPLOAD COMPLETE!

Congratulations, Allison! This is a wonderfully creative piece, so deserving of the win!
07/01/12
Brilliant and so deserving of the Best of the Best 2012 award!!!

This is so simple and easy to understand, and yet so incredibly profound and powerful. You have summed up the Old and New Testaments, and the way they tie in, so incredibly well.

Congratulations, and enjoy your wonderful moment of achievement and recognition.

Blessings, Helen
07/01/12
So VERY deserving - UBER creative and PERFECT for the topic - and SOOOO cool! A HUGE congrats, Ms. BoB! :)
07/01/12
Congratulations Allison, Very unique and creative. Loved it! This is a tough competition to win. We know there was a lot of hard work involved.

God Bless, Mike & Bea Edwards
07/01/12
Allison! So excited to see your win with this fantastic piece! Congratulations!!
07/01/12
Congrats on the BoB!!!! Awesome!!!
07/01/12
Wow!!! So awed for words that I can only WOW!
Winner Upload Well-Deserved!
07/01/12
Congratulations Allison. This is a brilliant piece of work and definitely deserving a BoB 1st place! So happy for you.
07/01/12
Yea, Allison! I loved this creative and imaginative piece. Loved it !

jim mcwhinnie
07/01/12
Allison, to have won the BOB with an article on a subject that many found difficult makes your win even more laudable.

So glad for you!
Unique. Very unique. Did I say unique? Congrats on your BoB win!
07/02/12
Allison, Hearty congratulations for Best of the Best! Your creativity is amazing here. Enjoy your crown and the year ahead!
Hehe, love the creativity. Congrats!
Wow, this was something not to be missed! Incredible, loved the creativity from first sentence to the "completion." Well deserved, Allison, congrats on you BoB!!!
07/10/12
Congratulations on a well deserved win! I am so happy for you. God Bless you~
Such Creative excellence. I know who your father.
This was very interesting to read. It is so different from anything I have ever read. I want to share it with my husband who is in IT, he will appreciate it. Congratulations!!! Best wishes to you for continued writing success.
01/06/13
Very unique and thought provoking. Congratulations on your 1st place award.
02/05/13
This is awesome. My kind of poetry! You rock : ) I've never seen any Christian entry that fit so much with new styles of poetry. But this one does. Congratulations on the win!
03/09/13
This was very original. I found it to be both refreshing and profound. Keep allowing God to use you.
This poem? was a very creative way of putting the Bible in a "quick format" using pc language. I thought it was very cute and funny. Today's generation should be able to relate to it very well.
06/27/13
What a clever "out of the box" but timely piece. This was creatively done with a beautiful ending.
Incredible!