The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1455 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/17/11
Good job. And you remained on topic. I enjoyed this. God Bless~
This is a clever take on the topic. I really enjoyed the fishing-related verbs you used. You did a nice job painting a picture of a scheming person sitting in a coffee shop, using his tools for evil.

I wasn't sure what CV stood for, though I'm sure a more computer-savvy person would understand it.

You did a really good job with this piece. I especially liked the ending.
11/20/11
Loved the title and the word play. I would have liked to see the metaphor pack a whallop at the end ... catch and release fishing? He's really going to do nothing with the passwords he stole ... just sport phishing?
11/22/11
Clever and creative, the wordplay creating so much image. Nice job!
Brilliant - Thoroughly enjoyed my first read on this site in a very long time - Glad I took your bait of a clever title.
11/29/11
The last line says it all.
I'm not a big fan of free-verse poetry, but its randomness gave the feeling of disorder, which is what SPAM does to our computers.
11/29/11
As usual:-), great writing. You cleverly portray the Pfisherman and his deeds with words that cause the reader to beg for more.

I like how you use cyber lingo - pfisher, byte, data stream...

Free verse at its best.
12/01/11
Congratulations on a job well done. God Bless~
12/02/11
Congratulations Mel, well done.
12/06/11
Great job, Melanie. I love your play on words. I always enjoy your stories, but you showed you can also write poetry.