The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1666 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow! This is take-your-breath beautiful. I love it all the way through to the very last word.
07/11/09
This is magnificent! So very well done. Touching and true all at once, and not blinking at the hard realities of how to address our animal friends' suffering.
07/11/09
I didn't catch on to the fact that your MC was a dog--not until the very end. You portrayed a tender and strong relationship between a cowboy and his trusty companion. Loved the voice of this piece and truly enjoyed the read.
This is magnificent. I loved it all from beginning, to the unexpected ending. Very well done!
This is truly beautiful! I hope I see your name way at the top of the heap when the results are presented on Thursday! What a great job!!!
07/15/09
Simply beautiful description of setting.

Fine work!
I am so dense! I didn't get it until the end. LOL A fine read. You done good, yeehaw.
07/15/09
Ann, you have been missed--at least partly because of this incredibly beautiful and poignant writing that you are so known for (by me, anyway!). Thank you for blessing me with your gift today.
07/16/09
Your descriptions are breathtaking!
07/16/09
Beautiful and vivid description, with a surprising and heart-rending conclusion. Well done--congratulations!
So glad to see your work again and absolutely was mesmerized by this piece. Achingly beautiful. Congratulations!