The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1994 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I am not a poetry person but this was so well written that it carried me along with it from the first word to the last! Nicely done!
02/27/09
Cute and fun. A delightful piece! Loved the daydreaming and the surprise at the end!
02/28/09
What fun! Very interesting, lovely story. We can all dream..
Mona
03/02/09
Wonderful, wonderful! You captured so much of the romance of youth. I was especially thrilled that all those lover's dreams for their future were canceled by a hole in the pocket! Ah, poverty, I know thee well.
I loved this excellent poem with lovers' dreams and the unexpected ending. Great job!
03/02/09
Lovely and so fun to read! It has a very French feel.
03/02/09
Absolutely adorable in every way!
03/02/09
This was magnificent! Great timing, wonderful story. I love the way you've woven the French in with the English. Very well written.
What a clever and fun poem! I am not good at judging poetry, but I must say that a fun and lighthearted poem like this is my favorite kind. Thank you for putting a smile on my face with this. :)
03/03/09
What a charming and lovely poem! Very well done.
Lovely feel to this delightful poem. Sad ending but realistic!
03/04/09
Tres bien - great fun to read!
Entertaining read! Well done!
03/04/09
This was wonderful...I loved it!
03/04/09
I agree with what Jan said and would add that you did a remarkable job of short lined poetry. That's hard to do and you did it perfectly.
03/04/09
Aw, so sweet, Vonnie. I enjoyed the easy pace and sweet romance packaged perfectly in the simple dreams of youth.
Awww! Simply delightful! I loved reading about these too, and I especially liked the "C'est Bon" reminds me of Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot. Great stuff! ^_^
03/04/09
Awww! A hole in his pocket and the dreams slipped away. How sad.
This was a neat poem. I enjoyed it.
Wonderful; a story in verse. Smooth and flowing... loved it!
03/05/09
Congratulations on your EC. Very cute read.
03/05/09
Vonnie... I LOVE this!! (I'm so proud of you!) I could just hear the French accent in this. Congrats girl!!!
Congratulation, Friend. I loved your enchanting poem first time I read it and hoped it would be a winner!