The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1812 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/23/08
Christmas in the airport... love it!
10/26/08
Unique and memorable. I enjoyed reading this piece.
10/26/08
I've spent hours sitting in airports and can imagine what fun this would be - lovely.
10/26/08
This was very unique. Great story!
10/26/08
What a wonderful story--delightful. I would have loved to see this.
This is soooo good! I love it! Amazing and what a blessing the staff was to those stranded. This is almost like a modern day story with a twist-taken from the well loved one with the little boy who shared his meager lunch of fish and loaves with a crowd. Beautifully done! The characters and dialogue was righ ton!! God bless. Thx for writing this! :)))
10/27/08
Fun story. And now that I understand it, what a title!
I liked the humor of the mc, the willingness of the "cooks," and the message tucked inside this interesting story. I've often thought about the diversity of the people there as I've waited in an airport.
Delightful, heartwarming, an excellent example of how in the midst of a crisis, creativity can draw us closer together.
10/29/08
Creative. I liked that your MC took action and made what could be a miserable situation and turned it into a memorable one.
10/31/08
OH! I love your story. What an incredible imagination! Congrats Allison!
Loved the title and creativity of this entry. Congratulations on your EC! Very deserving of the honor. :)
11/06/08
I didn't enter that week because nothing came to mind... reading this made me remember where this kind of creativity comes from.. and this blessed me and inspired me to not give up.. thanks for the wonderful Christmas story!