The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2223 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/14/08
This may be the most beautiful thing I've ever read. Seriously. I'm stunned speechless.
WOW! This is... stunning!
Superb hardly covers it!
Thank you!
03/14/08
This needs to be sent somewhere for publishing. A wider audience needs to enjoy it... masterful and touching and awesome... no words really do it justice.
03/14/08
The mystery of who and why, which you never specify, draws me irresistably to the last word. Like the repeated gurgle from a gentle brook, the tiny refrain laps at my mind moving it deeper into this moment until I find myself a witness to your epiphany of agape. Agape... as close as the coma-curled hand of one's beloved. Your piece is a spiral enclosing The Golden Thread.
03/15/08
Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. Wow. Masterful. Astoundingly lovely.
A wonderful love story told in beautiful words. The metaphor of the golden thread is awesome throughout. Masterful
03/17/08
You've left me speechless and yet I feel I must comment on this beautiful poem. You touched me deeply!
03/18/08
Very, very well done.

God bless!!!!!!
This is so well done! It almost seems to need a melody to carry it to others! I agree, it should be published!
Heart-felt and touching, thanks for sharing this piece of peace.
Oh, this is so beautiful! I was especially touched by the 3rd from bottom paragraph.
03/19/08
This was beyond beautiful...it was superb. I loved it.
Okay, you're going to make me cry here! This is so precious! Beautifully written, the golden thread is one I wish for all, to have that special-ness sort of thing. You did so well here with descriptions and the repeating verse, I love how it changed the last line in the very end. This is truly beautiful-a new favorite of mine! ^_^
This is so incredibly beautiful. Masterful. Dare I say perfect? I am in awe.
Beyond beautiful. One of the most heartfelt pieces I've read in a while. You have great range. A true Masters talent. Thanks for the inspiration.
***Congratulations, Loren! This was truly an amazing place-awesome writing! ***
Congratulations, Loren. I absolutely loved this. The line that begins "If I were a poet, I would make much..." has stayed with me ever since I read it. Of course, you are a poet!
03/20/08
Congratulations on your EC, Loren. This is absolutely beautiful. Heart piercing. Wonderful job with the topic.
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Did I mention this was beautiful? Bravo and congrats on placing.
Oh, Loren. I'm all choked up and at a loss as to what to say. So beautiful and haunting. Your writing is first class. Congratulations on your WELL DESERVED EC!!!!
04/07/08
If you were a poet?
IF???
There are many who put on airs, calling themselves poets. But you breathe the air of poetry. There's a world of difference.

A remarkable work.
01/16/09

If you were a poet?
IF??? My thoughts exactly.