The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1712 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/19/07
Makes me want to go to Lois' house for tea! You've captured a precious time of fellowship. Nicely done~
10/19/07
Oh for more people like Lois. Lovely story.
10/19/07
What a lovely scene with a beautiful message. Love both of your characters.
10/19/07
This Lois doesn't happen to live in Annapolis, MD does she? Not sure if she is fictional or not, but you just described my former pastor's wife to a tee. Her name happens to be Lois as well. Wonderful story. Brought tears to my eyes.
Dawn
I like your story, but unfortunately a few too many cliches for me. Good luck with your writing!
A very touching story, but unfortunately a few too many cliches for me. All the best.
10/21/07
Every woman needs a mentor and needs to be a mentor! I searched out mine, too. Very nice story.
Laury
A very touching story. Beautiful.
You have mastered this writing for not only did I feel the presence of God in Lois, I felt the healing touch from Jesus through her.

God's glory does shine in this writing and speaks to all those who understand true fellowship through The Holy Ghost.

Love in and from Lois is where we all want to end up and I am glad that you captured the essence of fellowship in this short but powerful story.

Well done!
I love your story. You made Lois and her home so real that I would love to drop in.
10/24/07
Beautiful and moving story. We all need a mentor and a friend like Lois. You created two wonderful women in such a small amount of words. I could easily read more of them and their lives!
10/25/07
What a beautiful picture of fellowship. This made me teary-eyed - because it was well written, yes - but even more because it shows true fellowship. Congrats on your win!
10/25/07
Congratulations on your EC. Your writing tells a beautiful story. Really nice job with the topic.