The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1809 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/21/07
This is wonderful. Great story, well-written with an incredible lesson as well.
09/21/07
I love this story! It's positive and very well written. The descriptions make me see the whole setting and even Mr. Bunkly. Great writing.
09/22/07
Excellent, EXCELLENT storytelling - love your beginning and ending connection, and the wonderful descriptions. Just lovely.
09/23/07
Oh how I wish we could all see the child of God in the Mr. Bunkly's of the world. What a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing it.
09/24/07
It's a matter of time before he knows it too... Priceless! Lots of fun to read this highly engaging story.
I love the prompting of the Holy Spirit in the midst of this cashier's work day, and the way it calms her in respect to the grumpy customer. Well written and effective.
You have taken a mundane situation and made it interesting and uplifting. Excellent writing.
Aww, you made me feel sympathy for Mr. Bunkly. This was an entertaining read. Very well done.
09/26/07
The title made me curious to read this. Love the quick, clipped pace leading to the ending. I could relate to this too. The Mr. Bunklys never expect anyone to care, but they want to hear the gospel too. Neat story.