The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1829 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
All I can say is...

Amen

God bless,

Kevin
05/10/07
Wow! Great action, great atmosphere and loved the message ... and very well written.
05/10/07
This needs to be made into a movie! Powerful, awesome story and message. Well done!
05/11/07
You captured the historical accuracy so beautifully! (This may have been a movie --or at least a book-- because I remember the incredible selfless act). The ending is perfect.Very well done.
05/11/07
Ooooh! Great story. I wasn't at all familiar with it. Thanks for teaching me. Very well written.
05/11/07
This absolutely sent chills up my spine. I was also unfamiliar with this incident - so glad to learn about it in such a well-written story. Your last line is DEFINITELY perfect.
Taughtly written and held my interest from beginning to end. A great way to learn history and liked the analagous touch at the end.
05/12/07
Wow.
This was shocking for two reasons...
1) I'd never heard of it before, powerful story.
2) This week I've been reading up on the collision and sinking of two passenger vessels in 1956, one being the Andrea Dorea. Its survivors outnumbered the casualties (51).
05/14/07
Oh, Wow!
Thank you for sharing this.
Wow...
05/14/07
AWESOME last two sentences!
05/15/07
I never heard this story before. Excellent job, intense, moving, riviting. Great job. God bless.
05/17/07
This was very good ... thank you. The ending really stuck.
05/17/07
This was such a moving piece with an unforgettable takeaway. This historical piece was first class, all the way. It's a print!
Congratulations on presenting an excellent story of a noble man--truly highly commendable!
05/18/07
Wow... amazing... powerful. You told this story so well. Congrats on getting Highly Commended - it's well deserved.