The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2078 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You said so much in so few words. I love scripture coming alive through poetry. Thanks and keep writing. Stef.
06/16/06
Yes. You brought this scripture to life not with obvious words, but with originality and courage. Worth a DAVEY, this one!
06/16/06
A beautifully conceived and constructed poem. I love this - hope it does well.
06/19/06
This is so exquisitely beautiful, I cannot decide which are my most favorite lines! I relish the selection of words, and how you put them to such good use in meter and rhyme to give your readers the picture of His abundant provision for us!
06/20/06
Wonderful image presented here. Super job.
Sharlyn, this poem is captivating! Beautifully crafted, communicating your passion, worship, awe. It's a powerful stroke, adding that 'extra' line onto each stanza, making the reader pause to ponder. I treasure the line, "compassion dripping from His face," equating the flow of His blood with the springs of His incomparable love.
Bravo!
...And may I be the first to congratulate you! :-D
Awesome Job! Congratulations!
Trina<><
06/24/06
Sharlyn, this is so beautiful! I don't know if you have PM service, so I'm writing you this way--may I use this poem in my church bulletin? You may either PM me or use my e-mail.
04/04/07
This is beautiful, I can see why it placed. Thanks for throwing that brick!
Excellent poem! I liked best the two stanzas that began with "Abundant." This truly has a wonderful message.