The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1721 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/25/06
Brilliant - just brilliant!!!!! Thanks for the laugh and the HUGE smile now plastered over my face as I see myself. What? This wasn't about me?
hahahahaha! I sussed out what was going on halfway through the story. Hilarious!
05/25/06
Hilarious! Dare we all dream? You've captured the majority of us, I think. What did we ever do before these humming time killers took us over? I loved this and so will every FW. Thanks for the laugh, and showing us the true, sad affair of our lives and egos! LOL! This is well written too, as always.
05/26/06
Good job of appealing to your audience. Good story. I know I can relate to this.
05/26/06
Oh, this is great. You grabbed me from the beginning. You've got me smiling, that's for sure. And talk about a piece others can relate to - you've got one here, no doubt about it. :)
What they said... and i just wanted to make sure you get your "10 yellow boxes!"
05/26/06
How very creative of you. Don't worry, the "Best Of The Best" is on the way for you. Good job.
05/26/06
Box 10! Yea. Do a little dance! Wahoo! Hey I could write a Joy entry on getting Box 10...nope too late...rats!

Anyway. Fun piece, written for the right audience 'cause we all been dere. Good title too!

Wish I had written this.
(sigh)


05/26/06
Hey! What's up with the hidden camera! I laughed so hard my sides hurt. This was me this week! ROFL! Well done.
05/27/06
The dream was 10 but you just might have 20! Too entirely, pathetically true! O.K. I am convicted! I think I am paying more attention to FW than to my family! LOL! Good job!
Very cute story ... but is any story truly immune from Maxx's kiss of death? lol
05/29/06
Totally kewl, very insightful and creative and a really fun read.
05/29/06
Wonderful, creative, and well written. Thanks for the smile!
05/30/06
Oh, wow--I loved the title, and boy oh boy, can I ever relate! So funny and so absolutely true!
05/30/06
LOL. Too fun and too close to home! Can't say I've ever had this kind of dream but I have raced my kids to the computer before. :-) Left me smiling. Well done!
Oh, how you captured us all in such a fun read. I think we all count those little yellow boxes, and collect them like marbles. Great job.
Here I am, number nineteen, guilty as all the rest and ROFL big time!!! You've captured us all with your wit and brilliant pen, Pat!! Thanks for a hilarious read!!!