The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1633 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/20/06
Very cute! I thought at first you were talking about some serious problem she was having and then the twist! Good beginning and good 'voice':) Nice take on the topic!
02/20/06
Ha ha ha! Cute take on the topic. And you really had me wondering where you were going.
02/22/06
HA! You had me going! I LOVE it when that happens. What a creative "spin" on "end." I'm still giggling. Tee hee. Too fun. Blessings, Lynda
02/23/06
This is so funny! I literally laughed out loud--loved the wry humor and the very creative approach!
02/23/06
How cute. You had me going, too. I love being surprised when I read. Great job.
02/23/06
Very cute. I had fun reading this! Who said being a Christian isn't fun?
02/23/06
So cute! Entertaining from start to finish. :) Jo
Oh, what a treat! Brings back childhood memories too! LOL! Thanks so much for this refreshing taste of humor!!
02/24/06
Great! You had me going. When I got to the Pin the tail on the donkey, I thought, " must've missed something and started back at the beginning. LOL! Nope, I didnt' miss anything, I had just been 'had.' Hahaha Loved it. I loved your inner dialogue for the girl. Then she says the same things that she had accused her friends of. LOL! Such fun, thsnks!
02/24/06
How funny! Who would have thought a game of Pin the Tale on the Donkey could be so intense! Now I'm wondering what goes on in the mind of those little munchkins when they play party games!

Oh so funny. You drew me right in and had me intrigued ... all for a game of 'Pin the tail on the donkey'. What a tale you wove! Well done.
02/25/06
Way to come out of nowhere! You had me fooled. You're very "tricksy," as a certain Tolkien character would say!
02/25/06
LOL totally had me to the end and what a kicker lol. Very well done :)
02/26/06
A donkey's hind end? Oh Patty, you're a hoot! You had me going, sympathizing with your poor mc. Funny lady :-)
02/26/06
Only a teenager would think of "end" in this very creative fashion...but, as usual, I'm probably guessing wrong. Neat job!
02/27/06
I've been laughing for days! This is BRILLIANT! Creative - fun - wow!