The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1285 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Thank you precious one. This story ministered to me in such an intimate, deep way that I'm unable to articulate the specifics. I am sitting at my keyboard weeping with joy as I write this. Truly I've heard the Teacher's voice through you. And by the way, I'm taking a lunch break.
02/16/06
Really creative--I don't think I've ever read a story from this little guy's POV before. Nicely done.
02/16/06
"He's just a normal man" was one line that stood out to me. Jesus probably looked like 'everyone else' - good POV from the boy's perspective. Thanks for writing.
02/17/06
Very nicely done - flows well. You expressed the boy's motivation very well - I want to see a miracle.
02/17/06
This is a wonderful retelling of a very familiar story. Telling it from the boy's POV made the story even more poignant because he was young. This would make a wonderful short piece for a children's Christian magazine. What an incredible lesson for all of us.
awesome job on creativity! I enjoyed seeing that little guy's perspective.
02/17/06
Nice retelling of a classic story. It brought a new perspective to the telling ... and the message. Good job!