The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1681 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/06/05
What a beautiful description of new life. This poem drew me right in and held me in to the end. Lovely.
At first I wondered how this fitted the topic then I remembered that Easter in the Northern Hemisphere is in Spring. LOL. A lovely poem that flowed well. Good work.
12/06/05
This is beautiful and well-crafted. The first line of the second verse doesn't fit the pattern of the other first lines - but the whole piece draws the reader to worship. Wonderful job!
Wow! Beautiful verse! I noted the reference to 'rebirth of a soul' and when 'blossoms bud anew' tying this in to spring. The rhythm and rhyme flows well. Nicely done!
This poem flows like a lovely, gentle spring waterfall cascading into the beautiful story of Christ's incarnation and redemptive act. The short lines you've used would make this a beautiful poem for a Bible bookmark. Lovely!
12/07/05
One Word: Amazing!
12/07/05
Wow..this did give me chills...I admit I started to read it before(now that I came back) and didn't get past the first paragraph thinking it was poetry..and then read it now..however do you find such words to describe as you do?? This truely was beautiful and unique. Love your style!
12/07/05
Beautiful. I love the concept of God's heartbeat ... wow. Great writing.
12/08/05
Oh, so beautiful!
Ah, the prospect of victory. Gets my blood pumping every time. Thanks for sharing this great piece.

God bless,

Kevin
I could never have done this - not in a thousand years! Very well done on many levels.

(I was on the edge of my seat - literally and emotionally - while reading this!!!)