The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1646 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/06/13
Very nicely done. I felt the bull's pain and determination.

I also felt for the young man.

Thanks for sharing.
12/06/13
This story was written so well it disturbed me greatly! And, that is the sign of an excellent writer!
The bullfights that some countries embrace, to me personally, is one of the cruelest "sports" in the history of time. My cousin went to one at fifteen years old, she was traumatized, and never forgot the blood, the horrific goading and teasing and slaying of that poor bull. But, I digress, your story was obviously "spot on topic" and you couldn't have written it with more detail than already stated. Very well done entry.

God bless~
12/12/13
Wow, this is excellent, and to think I missed this one.

Congratulations on this fine and WELL deserved win. What a message you send me here. Something to think about as I charge through life.

12/12/13
Hey, I just realized, we got EC's too! YAY!
Wow what a powerful story. I love how you took the topic literally yet still made it significant to every reader. That takes skill. Congratulations! Happy Dance!
You broke my heart. This is so powerful! congratulations!
Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV
You broke my heart. This is so powerful! congratulations!
Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV
01/09/14
Sheldon,

I am so behind with this well deserved win...but, never to late to say, Congratulations...well done!

God bless~